Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Monday and Tuesday Making

Monday I took some expensive clothes that had some fatal flaws in them and were 1.00 a piece and recreated them into new garments or resized them for Aimee.
She will be sporting this wonderful ribbed ( shrunken) cashmere sweater coat, alpaca and cotton swing dress cut from a flawed sweater and these wonderful leggings refashioned from a delicious feeling T shirt.
I can't wait to see her wear it.


 This morning I got up early to make stollen after several years of not having it at Christmas. I made a wheat free lifestyle change.
This week I found a gluten free recipe and it is pretty good! I love all the peel and fruit and nuts in it! Cardamom gives it a delicious aroma. I made a big, flat, low loaf and a smaller, taller one


Delicious!

Merry Christmas All!


2 comments:

  1. That little outfit you re-created looks amazing! How clever.
    Merry Christmas to you, too!
    jill in Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, Thank you, I wish I could wear it!

    ReplyDelete