Thursday, December 27, 2012

Make Something Every Day 25


Needless to say I spent a good portion of the day in the kitchen and I felt much as this little animation must, just when you get done, it is time to start another!!!

I had some lovely helpers though, Owen and Martin.
One tall for up high jobs and one low of below the knee work! Sounds like one was wasted and the other drunk and passed out doesn't it? I'll let you paint your own artistic rendition!

Everything was delicious and all were content, replete with gifts and food.
I did not turn my hand to creating at all.
Nary a thing.
Nada.

I hope you had a wonderfully festive time and had a moment to ponder your great good fortune or perhaps you are starting to feel as this person does.

I feel a bit like shaking up traditions myself.
I wonder if I sewed/ sowed the seeds of change today?



No comments:

Post a Comment