Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WTF !?! 1/1024 tsp!!!!

In the course of dyeing yesterday I found it necessary to use 1/1024th tsp. (Yes you read that correctly)

Of course I relied on the infinite wisdom of my trusty round damp toothpick measures as demonstrated below.

Click on this photo to have it expand

If 1/4 inch of slightly damp round toothpick equals 1/512 as evidenced above would 1/8th inch slightly damp toothpick not equal 1/1024th?

I have scaled new heights today my friends, or sunk to new lows, hard to tell which is which.
Is 1/2048 somewhere in my future? Only my tape measure knows for sure.


Ever wanted to try using your microwave for dyeing?  I just released  a video on how to microwave dye baths for great results. Join The Welcome Mat for this and many other terrific dyeing and hooking information, encouragement and teaching. It can't be beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment