Monday, December 26, 2011

Make Something Everyday # 24 & 25

I spent the day making tons of food and serving it all to my family. So nothing was really made to be shown here. But I was the master of ceremonies at an archery contest
 There is a movie I made of this but it is being released on HBO in February.
Owen won the contest. Improving the gene pool in every way! We welcome that.

Today I made a rocket out of a pop bottle and a half and some sand, cardboard and duct tape.
We all did!

 I loaded it on a rocket launcher

I pumped 

I pumped


And finally I pumped enough.

I raised my foot and stomped the release


 Lift off and a shower all at once!

Landing spot?  Wokingham!
 That's some stomp!

2 comments:

  1. Now if you were only RIDING that rocket and I found you in the front yard!! So whose rocket went the farthest? The only activity around this house was getting off the couch to fetch more chocolate from the cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda, I have to tell you that I laughed so hard at this adventure of yours. I love your spirit! or whatever takes hold of you, lol.
    Thanks for sharing this, you have made my day!
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete