Saturday, August 13, 2011

A sweet ache


Tonight I'm making pizza. I was influenced by Food Network Magazine which is showcasing pizzas from every state.
It is a cool weather food in our house and I haven't made it in awhile.
As I was kneading my dough I notice an uncharacteristic ache in the muscles of my hands and a few knuckles I don't usually feel and know it is the results doing what I love.

Spent the afternoon hooking and I think I'm about half done my rug.

Everyday I'm upstairs dulling down even more light wool to knock out the brightness, it looks so bad in the pan but good in the rug.
It is ugly in the cradle but pretty at the table.
I can't believe what an impact the dark foreground has on my relative brightness, astounding.
Picture of rug coming soon, it is almost over it's birth pangs or should I say fangs?


No comments:

Post a Comment