Friday, August 26, 2011

Hmm- it's late and I'm tired but my coat is almost on

Added some slightly darker wool to my 5:00 shadow jaw line and I don't like it, it takes away from the strong sun lit effect and makes my ear look weird now that I have my scarf on. It doesn't look natural. The sun has essentially bleached out all shape to that section of my face.
I'll try it the way it was before with the scarf and see where I am.
NEWS BULLETIN
Oh Man tells me to leave it, you know I ain't that kind, if I no like it .... well then it be done. Maybe I will use a less dull colour and warm it up too. Keep tuned in.
Note to self:
Things to change-
missing my all important telephone pole crevasses between my eyes
a small section of my crooked tooth - it needs to be grayer on the lower left hand corner.
my lips are pretty nebulous too, no vermillion line
my underwear
Man's eye glass prescription
my attitude



4 comments:

  1. Bloody hell, who told you you needed to change that jaw line?!?!?!?!? Don't ever listen to them again. Now I'm anxious to see the background evolve. Go, girlfriend....I'm cheering you on from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who it was but wow!!! Will I never learn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply amazing to watch and listen.

    Only your gifted compatriots have the right of space/knowledge to speak here. The rest of us just sit in respectful attention.

    "When the student is ready, the teacher appears"...

    (but it doesn't mean that they don't also move, as called, and have to be followed.)

    So glad for you that you are finally having longer time-spaces for your own hooking/creations.

    ReplyDelete