Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Big Splash



Today I had the best time.
I went to a GREAT hair dresser, The Chop Chop Shop! She likes having fun with my hair as
much as I do.
I went in looking R-O-U-G-H.
I despaired of warm weather taking away my ability to wear a hat!
Back in the day I made unusual clothes and Kym was a great customer.
I cannot tell you what a great job she does.
Now I can go out with a big splash and hold my head high!

On another note I just got the last two editions of Splash. These are "the best" of watercolours edited by Rachel Rubin Wolf.
I have the entire set of these books and every single page is a treasure trove of inspiration!
I think it is very important to keep well stocked with eye candy!

1 comment:

  1. C'mon, you tease about how great the 'do is and not post any pictures?

    ReplyDelete