Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Did More Ripping Out Than Hooking

Today while channeling Private Benjamin on a 14 mile hike I decided the best thing I could do for my hooking project is do it right.
So I ripped out to start fresh on my water glinting sunlight extravaganza...
I often do this, like when I made my self portrait I just thought I should put the hair in willy nilly. Well that kinda thinking never pays off for me because when it doesn't look like it should I get pissed off. Better to do what's there in the first place, save some time.

Here is a site I found that is quick fun for photos. I was reduced to surfing tonight for entertainment because my ankles are broken see above and I hook with my feet of course!

My originals - both photo and subjects

Here I turn them into an old photo with aviary.....

Cool.....

4 comments:

  1. 14 mile hike!! What devil did you piss off!?? Love this pic of the girls....what beauties. Are you hooking this lovelies? Hugs! from Smurf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smurf!
    When I was going to come to earth, they asked me if I liked pretty, I thought they said city and I wanted no part in that. So my girls got a double dose.
    It was a nice day here and it has been so rainy I had to do a double duty, it was along Sauble Beach.... very nice, soft wind, lapping waves, nesting plovers, no people. Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda, When I went to Aviary site and installed it~THEN I read that this extension may allow hackers to see all the info on your computer, including your webcam!!!!! I finally found out how to uninstall it. (On the little a at the top of page, right click and there is uninstall) I wouldn't risk it if I were you.
    Thought you would want to know!
    I'm stuck on my portrait. I did the nose and it definitely doesn't Look like a nose! I'll rip it out and send a pic. Glad you're feeling better.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri!
    Good to know, I didn't install just used their trial!
    Thanks for alerting us!

    ReplyDelete