Monday, April 18, 2011

Adventure

I look like I'm taking a country stroll don't I? This is camera trickery... I am walking straight up the side of a cliff. It is hard and steep.
There was a reward though and it is on Man's shoulder, he is only mildly happier here than in our last photo of him. Just his way. Doesn't want to take away from that tough prison guy look. Oh look the rock is knocking his hat to a rakish angle.
Will he like looking debonair?
And here is the dear prize brought down the cliffside to home by my dear heart!
Why do I make him do this? He's been walking in unintentional circles since yesterday from this episode.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful man you have there....willing to tote your heart around! I must say I wonder about the geophysics of all these heart shaped rocks you find...and this one with the interesting X marking the spot deep inside it. You need to hook his wonderful craggy face next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rock face or The Man face?
    Still trying to get a good photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HEART your Rock! I agree..... you would rock at hooking his craggy face!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh with a man like that around, who needs a little red wagon? A crooked smile in a crooked hat carrying another ancient boulder to your garden...now that's true love. I trust his gait has straightened out by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, I know I love my new rock and my old one.... I've been trying for years to get a photo portrait of him to hook but he is so aware of the camera and his need to mug for it, at least that's what I think is going on...

    Alicia, he is making his breakfast right now and truly we are lucky the kitchen is a circle accommodating or he would be starving.

    ReplyDelete