Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My ankles hurt

Not really hurting exactly but just tender...
I'm very excited to spin and my feet are not used to the movement I need and of course I won't stop spinning.
I dyed a natural coloured batt ( see above) and spun it up! It made a beautiful fine yarn.

Here is my rainbow batt and you can see the yarn spun in the foreground, very, dare I say summery?

Look at my poor chair today...., oh of course the rug you see on my frame was the easiest one I ever hooked.... all black! In reality I blacked it out so you will be surprised in RHM toward the end of the year. You can see my January Journal there in the basket, it is in the process of being whipped, you should hear that little witch squeal!
Oh maybe that was me.... I hate finishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment