Monday, October 18, 2010

Big Beauty Iris finds a home!

And believe it or not here what she is to become:

I was at Susan Feller's home recently and saw a piece of wool she bought from you. An exquisite piece moving from one complex color area to another.
I am a rughooker and, of course, love using beautifully dyed wool in my pieces. But a piece of wool like the one Susan has should live on its own. I would like to hang it on the wall or drape it over the back of a couch or drape it across a table.

And now Iris is hers... interesting trend eh? The big beauts get off the floor and onto the wall!
I told them not to drink so much !!

2 comments:

  1. Wanda, did you dye this Big Beauty Iris? How large is it, a full yard? It is indeed a big beaut. Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia,
    Yes I dyed this piece and then I updated it by over dyeing it. The second treatment really added a lot. It was a light wash of golden brown on the yellow end and light turquoise on the purple end.
    Yup a full yd.

    ReplyDelete