Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My environment- full of colour and wonder

Here Mary rest among the poppies, so sweet while sleeping.

My favourite wild flower is out: Joe Pye Weed, I love it.

Here is a sweet collection of weeds along the swamp. Look at all the greens from black to lime and everything in between.

Last but not least I was rewarded last night by a long visit with a frolicking beaver!
I had been going about 8 but an earlier arrival afforded me a lot more action.
This morning while walking my daily 5 miles I saw a doe walk right across the road in front of me, amazing. We had a mind meld a couple of times before she ran away.
What does Ted Andrews say about this?
When a deer enters your life it is time to be gentle with yourself and others, a new innocence or freshness is about to be awakened. Are you being too uncaring toward yourself? ( √ ) There is going to be an enticing, gentle lure of new adventures!
I can't wait!

Here is one of my new adventures...
hauling the air conditioner out of the back of the shed, up the hill, into the house, down the stairs to the studio and into the window. I did it myself. It took half an hour but I did it.




2 comments:

  1. hey strong like bull woman keeping COOL....

    your Mary is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    Big HUG
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just Mary thinking up new torments to keep the minions in line! You are awesome, girlfriend! Miss you, Jean

    ReplyDelete