Friday, January 29, 2010

Sometimes what you do surprises you in Retrospect

Just looking at my fancys on the left side of the picture makes me excited to hook and I made the stuff!! There is Keith Small of Impressions in Wood and I talking about what he needs for some pansies at the Annual 2009

Today I commencing to proceed to do the paperwork to be a vendor at the OHCG Annual Rug Show in Cobourg Ontario, May 1 and 2.
It is a lot of work and arranging and sometimes I get tired just thinking about it.
Once I start doing it I love getting ready but on this cold day I'm thinking staying housebound until about July seems more practical.
Then I saw this picture and realized the stretching my mind out for new product, the prep, the figuring out how I want to display and talking great people, well, I'd miss it if I didn't go.
Maybe I'll see you there.
For Me:
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

William Allen White

For YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment