Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 29- Learning somethings new

My friend Sue told me over a year ago I could crochet. I thought I couldn't because I could chain but then I didn't know what to do next, how did one know where to stick the hook?
She assured me it didn't matter that much! What a relief.
Tonight I decided to take the hook by the holes and give it a whirl.
Here is my result.

Using beautiful silk Barbie gave me I made this cat bib, every siamese is wearing one these days. Susie, you is right as usual.

I hope you you will notice better photos- Nature Boy got a new camera for a gift and he is well chuffed with it. I'm going to be working on attractive set ups.
His photo:
My photo:
Just getting started!

2 comments:

  1. That yarn is great! I hope the kitty is pleased! Cathy G p.s. His photo gets an A+

    ReplyDelete
  2. very yummy, Wanda - lucky kitties!

    ReplyDelete