Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 24 I think I've made enough

Things I've made today:
a fire
a dream come true
a christmas
a batch of cookies
a dinner
a dog happy
a stray cat fed
a place for kids to live at school
I'm tired.
Going out to walk now.
Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the ones you're with.
Take a scene from Mary Poppins:
If you want this choice position
Have a cheery disposition
Rosy cheeks, no warts!
Play games, all sorts

You must be kind, you must be witty
Very sweet and fairly pretty
Take us on outings, give us treats
Sing songs, bring sweets

Oh Groannnnnnnnnn, that made me even tireder, is there such a word ?
Let's just look as something pretty instead from The Stripes Exhibition!
Flower by Setsuko Fukuda, Kokubunji City, Tokyo Japan


7 comments:

  1. I'm feeling that tiredness(word?) also Wanda! I've been exhausted these last few days! Wiped out@! Take care of yourself as to keep giving like you do! That red flower..........why is it so calming to me even though it's so vibrant? Merry Christmas to you and your family! XXOO Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very Merry Christmas, Wanda!

    jill in Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have accomplished much and earned your weariness. Thanks for all the knowledge and inspiration that you share with those of us who are far away. Merry Christmas!

    Love Setsuko's flower, especially the center furliques and background. Thanks for sharing!
    Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda...I am just reading this today. I love your running list poem. Women just do it...whatever needs to be done. Mothers are even more amazing because they are called upon to do even more. I only know you through this blog and The Welcome Mat and you have added much to my creative thought process. Some people are naturally creative, but most of us feed off what we are around. Thank you for this blog and a huge, huge thank you for The Welcome Mat.

    Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red Flower restful, oh that combo of blue green and orange red is powerful but thankfully in the designing she made the red most dominant and let the lines of green lead our eye away, we KNOW where to look and in what order, it bring peace to the mind. I love the surprise of the TURQUOISE !
    Thank you all for the merry wishes and thankfulness, your comments hearten me and gird my loins to stride ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda, there's another scene from Mary Poppins that I like to remember: "In every job that must be done there is an element of fun...you find the fun and -SNAP- the jobs a game! Still trying to figure that one out while cleaning the cat box.
    Thanks for the gift of the welcome mat in 2009! It has been a most pleasant and lovely addition to my life. Have the happiest of New Years! Love and hugs, Alicia K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary Poppins...how I loved that movie growing up!

    ReplyDelete