Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vogue Inspired Rug - Day 1


Here is step 1 of Vogue applied to 1/4 of the rug !
Man the fumes are making me bug eyed.

What I learned, draw both sides of the outlines before placing the motif in them.
I love the idea of working from the outside in !

Things I will correct perhaps... the inside border line- draw it closer to the peaks.
Make the corner not out reach the edges of that line.
There is nothing like taking a picture of something and looking at it on the computer to cause you pause for reflection and let you see glaring strangnesses. Or help you invent new words for general usage.
Thank goodness I like to fly by the seat of my pants and use my lines as sort of a suggestion , not a religion.

I'll post the 2nd design tomorrow, hint ... it's from the Dolce Gabbana ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment