Saturday, January 31, 2009

A bird in the nest !

On Thursday Christine came to visit and we have been having lots of fun dyeing and planning to overtake the universe.
Meanwhile I took some pictures at hook -in and you will be BLOWN away at what people are making !
I was lucky to have people come because the weather, it was white !

Here is the work of Lorraine who is doing her house fantastic justice and the best part of it , the grass always stays cut and it never snows.



Barbie was just finishing up her girl talk rug , beautiful !


We had a rare treat of Marilyn visiting , what a joy !
She is working on her nylon piece and got some nylons to dye.


And last but not least, Erin and her amazing tree trunk !!!!! all I can say is WOW.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wanda,
    Hook-in's are such fun! Your friends are doing lovely work. I just posted about a hook-in that I attended today. Please check it out! http://ThreadsofMiz.blogspot.com
    Lauri

    ReplyDelete