Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beautiful Angie and Baby Seth and Creating

Aren't they lovely ?


I just wanted to talk a bit about my creations that seem paltry or that I describe as such.

I have a philosophy about making things, it is better to make anything than make NOTHING.
So I take good creations along with the bad, you learn lots more from the off the wall stuff or the things that don't work out than you will from a smooth sailing project.

If you aren't making mistakes are you really making anything ?
Mistakes =creating.
Have a great day !

1 comment:

  1. That little baby has squeezeable cheeks!!! Wanda, I love that you're creating something everyday ~ you inspire me to give that a try after the first of the year! And you're right ~ it's better to make a mistake than to make nothing at all ~ I think about doing so many things but there is more time spent in the thinking and no time in the doing. You're making me think~~~ Have a good day today!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete